Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Fun Outfits

Here are some outfits I've put together/collected that are great for summer.

On the right is the Sweet Melody outfit. It's on sale right now, so you can get it for $18 dollars. :) I decided to use the rollerblades instead of the shoes that come with the outfit.

The other outfit in the second picture is a summer camp set I got awhile back as well. I added Lanie's Earth bracelet and the shoes from the Innerstar U outfit ($24).


The outfit on the top is from the American Girl Place in Chicago. It's in the souvenir section of the store. I added some flats from a different doll clothing company, because the silver of the shoes goes with the star on the shirt.


The outfit on the bottom is something I made myself (kind of). The pants are from the Sporty Winter Outfit ($34) and the same shoes from the Chicago American Girl Place outfit. However, the shirt is actually from Build-a-Bear. The outfit should have a belt, but I couldn't find one, so...


Last, but not least, we have Chrissa's dress. She was Girl of the Year in 2009.


---

Have fun this summer! I'll be posting a summer party tutorial soon.

P.S. Sorry about the poor picture quality. I need to get some sort of lighting.

1 comment: