Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fashion: 6 Outfits, 1 Shirt

Hi everyone!
Today, I challenged myself to find 6 ways to use a white, long sleeve t-shirt. Here are the results.
I used the dark green shorts and sandals from the camp outfit that has been retired.

I used the InnerStarU bag from the accessories set for the old MyAG dolls, blue jeans from the Honey outfit, and InnerStarU shoes from the InnerStarU outfit.

I used the t-shirt from the Sweet Melody outfit, and blue jeans from the Honey outfit.

I used a Play Wonder striped jacket, ballet flats from some knock-off brand, and grey leggings from the JLY doll meet outfit.

I used the pink striped hat that I got from a winter set at the AGP in Chicago, a light pink ribbon from my ribbon box, black leggings from the ski outfit that the shirt came with, and the ballet flats.

I made a necklace using beads and stretchy string. I also used the purple jeans from the old MyAG meet outfit, InnerStarU shoes, and a purple suitcase.

Here's a picture of Natalie I like.

My models were Samantha and Natalie.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Great post! :)
    I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com
    agkailey14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete