Sunday, July 8, 2012

GOTY 2013 Guesses

Apparently, the AG blogosphere has decided to go bananas over what they think GOTY 2013 will look like and her story. I'm going to hazard my own opinion here-- this isn't actually what I think will happen, but rather what I wish would.

Jenna [insert_last_name_here]

10 year-old Jenna is a bright, inquisitive girl. She lives in California, with her mother, father, brother, and pet dog. She enjoys running, painting, and working on the computer. She has a small group of friends, mainly because she is rather shy.

When she hears about the new children's art show in her town, she is excited. She creates a beautiful painting of some monarch butterflies to enter.  Disaster strikes when banner for the art show is stolen. Jenna helps raise the funds to get a new banner. She also designs it. /bad summary

I need to learn how to properly photoshop clothes.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting! I'd love to guest post for you, you can email me here:
    thedollworld@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You really have a nice blog :) Followed u,please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ :D thx

    ReplyDelete