Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pie!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been sick for about a week.

Someone named "Anonymous" commented on the post about the results of our first poll, saying that I should make some pie out of polymer clay.

Guess what? It's here! I'll be posting the tutorial when I have more time, but for now, here are the finished products.
 This pie is actually a good size for the miniature AG dolls. It's the size of a bottle cap.

This pie is perfect for your regular sized AG dolls. I just didn't want to make an entire pie, because it takes a lot of clay, and I don't have a doll-sized pie tin.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, so you're saying that is made out of clay? You have lots of talent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's not actually that hard to do if you have the right materials (will be explained in the tutorial).

      Delete
  2. I love making pie with and with out clay.

    ReplyDelete