Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Food Post

Sorry I didn't get this up earlier...

Spooky Taffy
 Materials you'll need:

  • Wax paper
  • Clay (recommended!) or colored paper

 Step 1: Cut off a piece of wax paper. Crumple the paper into a ball. If you have clay, roll it into a small ball.

 Step 2: Put the clay or the paper in the center of the rectangle of wax paper.

 Step 3: Roll the wax paper. Trim off any excess.

 Complete!

Other Ideas
 For this candy, I stacked a couple of layers of clay on top of each other and cut them.

 Candy corn is always fun.

 Here's Kirsten dressed up as Katniss with a table of goodies!


Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I love the candy crafts. Have you seen Liz's chocolate candy craft? Did you get any snow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not replying earlier :). Yes, I have seen Liz's candy craft and it's pretty cool! I live in a place where we get no snow, so unfortunately not.

      Delete